My cousin posted this on our family website and in hopes of helping him out I decided to post it on here so that maybe some of you would vote for him too!! I watched the video and it is the cutest thing ever. It is his daughter Sophie narrating and his other daughter Emma that drew the pictures.
So I know that most of you (if not all) have been informed about the Hoopes Vision Lasik Contest that we're a finalist in. The support that has been shown our family has been overwhelming. I know a lot of you have posted about it in facebook, on blogs, and even emailed your friends. I'm just writing to say thank you! We appreciate it so much! I have been blessed with such a loving and supportive family.
If you haven't heard.... Last month Rachel entered me in a contest for free lasik from Hoopes Vision. There were over 100 entries and we found out today that I am 1 of 6 FINALISTs!! Whoot Whoot! The winner gets free lasik valued at $5,000.00 so we really want to win. So anyways, it would be great if you could go vote for us.
Here's the details.
* Go to http://www.hoopesvision.com/contest/finalists.html (our video is in the Humorous Category and it shows a crayon picture of me in my blue striped pajamas... Emma drew it:)
* To Vote you go to the blue and white banner at the top of the page that says, "Vote for your Favorite Finalist"
* You have to vote for one video in each category (I just picked random videos in the other two categories, they don't compete against us so it doesn't matter)
* Our video is under the humorous category and it's called My Dad's Eyes!
* You can vote once a day (That would be awesome if you could do this, but even one or two votes would be great!)
* Contest closes November 28th at midnight
Rachel's brother also started a blog - http://goodreadsforgooddeeds.blogspot.com/ . He started this blog to help encourage people come get a "good read" and then do a "good deed" (by voting for my video).
Again, thank you everyone for voting! (remember you can vote everyday!)