Thursday, October 4, 2012

Good Riddance Summer!

Yep, I said good riddance!  I had a bad summer.  I won't go into all the details but I really didn't like it.  I got pretty depressed and maybe even I don't know all of the reasons.  I'm sure there was a little bit of poor me going on, there usually is.  I spent A LOT of time alone, which I realized is not good for me.  I waited for some of the people in my life, who I thought I meant more to, to reach out and let me tell you not all of them did.  I saw a quote on pinterest that said "Sometimes you just need to distance yourself from people. If they care they'll notice.  If they don't, you know where you stand."  But let me warn you, be prepared for the outcome because it can be a little hard to take.  The thing is, I also realize they were probably going through something too and I didn't reach out either. Anyway, I think I experienced a lot of self discovery.  I think I am through the worst and I am hoping that the change in the season is going to bring some new and exciting things into my life.  Maybe it won't but at least things seem a little clearer.  So good riddance summer! Lets move on to a better season!

1 comment:

Rheanna Bristol said...

I think your amazing!! I would love to reconnect, we should get together sometime. Where do you work? Really, I could get my hair done anywhere!
<3!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails