Sunday, September 16, 2012

Quality Family Time


My family was altogether for the first time in four years this summer.  It was so fun to have us all in the same place at the same time.  It gets a lot harder when one sibling lives in Alaska and one lives in Connecticut.  But at the end of June we were able to make it happen. 
Here is just us siblings together. Well with a couple little girls in the background.
My oldest niece had a baby so this is a five generation picture.
Each family got pictures with the grandparents and so they made me too.
Here is me with Trystan, my great nephew.  I know what you're thinking and you are right, I am not old enough to be a great aunt.  This is the first time any of us were meeting the little Alaskan.
This picture is blurry but I had tried so hard to get him to smile and was pretty proud of myself when he finally did.  He sure is a cute little guy.
Ellie and Grandpa Neal having a heart to heart.

This is sweet little Adam.  Since my Mom had been on a mission she had never met this little one either.  He is a pretty chill little guy.
This is Ellie being mean to Adam.  I love that I captured the look on her face right before she pulled him down.  She is a silly little stinker.

Hopefully we won't have to wait another four years for us all to be together again.  We had such a good time meeting new family members and barbequing with extended family.  

1 comment:

Erin said...

I hear ya about family being able to get together! I see them individually, but to be in the same room together at the same time is fewer and far between. What a great chance you had this summer!

Related Posts with Thumbnails