Saturday, January 29, 2011

Jazz Game and Ellie

A couple weekends ago I went to Salt Lake.  I had never been to a Jazz game and had been saying I wanted to.  My brother told me to come for one but what he really wanted was a haircut.  He then enticed me further telling me that his daughter could say my name.  I couldn't resist.  So Friday night the 14th my friend Natalie, my brother and some of his other friends went to the game.  Our seats were BAD.  No lie we were on the very top row.  It was still fun though. The Jazz were playing the Cavaliers.  The half time score was 70 to 50 in favor of the Jazz.  In the 3rd quarter it was a 9 point game at one point but then in the end the Jazz beat them pretty bad. The final score was 121 to 90.  The play of the game I thought was in the second quarter when there was consecutive around the back passes by two guys and then Ronnie Price hit a lay up.  Not to long after CJ Miles dunked it. 

This kind of shows how far away we were! :)

Natalie and I
The best part of my weekend was playing with my cute niece of course.  She is getting so big.  The first video is her saying my name.  The second one is of her singing the Elmo song.  You only need to watch the first 10 seconds of the second one.  The third one is her dancing.  She is cute!!!!

Isn't she darling!!!
That weekend I also went to brunch with my friend Julie.  It was good to catch up with her.  Saturday night I went to my friend Amy's birthday party.  I am friends with her whole family and they were all there except the youngest brother.  It was so good to see them all.  I had such a good time.  It was a really great weekend. 

3 comments:

April Hoyt said...

Ellie is a cutie! She is getting so big! Jeff and Erica need to get a blog so we can keep updated with them!! Glad you had fun!

Julie said...

I am SO glad we got to catch up... I need to hear any new updates from you though :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Ellie is so cute and she has such a personality. She is growing up without me! I'm glad you shared the videos. Love ya.

Related Posts with Thumbnails