Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Two Mini Trips

I've been meaning to post pictures from these two little trips I went on.  The first one was over to the Bryce Canyon area on August 8th.  My friend Jenny was there for a family reunion.  She lives in Phoenix and I hadn't seen her for over a year.  She has since had a baby that I got to meet for the first time.  It was so good to see her and we had a great visit.  The family reunion was with Jenny's husband's family and they were all really nice to me.  The scenery over there was spectacular that day.  It was a little rainy which cooled it off and brought out the beautiful rainbow.
Then my Mom and I went up to Salt Lake on August 26th for my niece's first birthday.  Time goes by so fast.  I can't believe she is a year old. We got up there late Thursday evening.  Friday we mostly did shopping. My friend Natalie came down that night for dinner.  Then Saturday we met my cousin Carson and his family at the Zoo.  After the Zoo we went back to my brother's house for pizza and birthday cupcakes.  It was a fun weekend.
This is the little tutu my Mom gave her.
This is one of the outfits I bought her.
This was after she had eaten some cupcake!
Isn't she adorable?

4 comments:

Brent and Jenny Colvin said...

Oooh, I'm totally going to save your rainbow pictures! And you're right, I think my picture of the two of us might be a little better. :) My neck looks 5 miles long in this picture. :)

Brent and Jenny Colvin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lib-Dawg said...

Love the rainbow and the tutu! (and I love how easy it is to comment on your blog!)

Rheanna Bristol said...

Adorable! I love the tu-tu! I bet there is a recipe online to make those....hmmm....
Hope all is well! Your very pretty! Love the photo's!

Related Posts with Thumbnails