Saturday, July 31, 2010

24th of July

My brother Jeff and his little family came down from Salt Lake for the 24th.  The night before, his family, my sister's family, me and my Mom and step dad met up at my step dad's cabin on Cedar Mountain and had dinner.
I love this picture of Hoggie and Ellie!
Me and my sister's five year old stayed the night at the cabin with my Mom and step dad.  The rest of the headed to Orderville.  We went the next morning.  In Orderville there was a parade.........
These pictures are all part of my Hoyt cousin's float.  The theme was making memories and theirs was about clowning around together.  That is my brother Jeff that is "The tame one"  They won for best costumes.  Their float was pretty cute.  Even the little ones were dressed as clowns.
Isn't she adorable!
Later we went to the park for lunch and then again for dinner.  The rest of the time is was just hanging out with the fam.  We had a good time.  It was good to see this one.........
Of course.  I miss her now that she lives up north.  But that is better than Alaska where the other two brothers live.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of Ellie, Hogan, and Bella. The pics of the Hoyt float are cool, especially the big gorilla. What about the one in the cage??!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails