Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas

Christmas was really great! Christmas Eve we attended the Orderville Christmas Eve program. It is a tradition and always very good. My cousin's little girl was Mary. She sat up there very still and was so good. Later I found out she was actually falling asleep. Then we had the annual Hoyt Christmas Eve dinner at Grandma and Grandpa Hoyt's house. It is always fun for all of us to get together. There is always something that happens there to create good memories. This year it was that Aaron's chair broke. I only wish that I would have been in the room when it happened!
Back at my sister's house me and the kids get online and track Santa. The five year old was especially loving this. He asked me if I would come every Christmas so that we could track Santa. It really is fun to see all the places that Santa has already been and how close he is getting to us. I found myself a little disappointed when I was tracking him on my own after the kids were asleep and he had already passed Utah. He is a tricky man. I didn't even see him and I was still up. :)
My nephew came down to wake me up Christmas morning about 6:45 am. I was surprised they slept that long. My sister was so good to me. She gave me the Pioneer woman cookbook and some nice jewelery among other things. My Mom and step dad came to see what the kids had gotten from Santa. They brought a present for me from Santa that they had found on the porch. :) I got a printer for my laptop. I was excited about that. I also got an Ipod nano. Before you go thinking I am too spoiled, it is a hand me down. My brother got the new Ipod touch from his in-laws so naturally I asked if I could have his old one and he said yes. He is the spoiled one, I see an opportunity and I take it. We won't get into what else HE got for Christmas.

This is my nephew enjoying his Christmas present. Once he saw this he didn't care about any other presents. I loved the way he was sitting on it.

1 comment:

Lib-Dawg said...

Sounds like you did get spoiled, which you have every right to get spoiled. By the way I had no idea you could track santa online. Totally going to do that next year.

Related Posts with Thumbnails