Wednesday, August 5, 2009

LAKE POWELL


I went to Lake Powell on Monday with my Uncle Jim and Aunt Jann's family. We had so much fun! I was trying to think of the last time I was there and I can't remember a time since I graduated from high school (Which was longer than I would like to admit).

Just being there and playing in the water like this was enough for me to realize how much I had missed this and wonder why I have gone so long without going there. I think I would have been content to play all day just off the shore and then lay out and get tan but we had two boats and that is when the fun began!

I love this picture just because that is a typical pose for my Uncle Jim to be in.
Carson is getting the boat ready for us to go out.

This is Owen, Cassidy (their cousin on their Mom's side) and Marv. They were making me laugh so hard when they were riding the tubes. They were being funny and crazy! They were taking turns jumping from one tube to the other.
This was hilarious! Owen's was about to flip out of his tube and so he hurried and jumped on to the other one. The rode all three together until they could catch the other one and then Owen jumped back on to it.

This video is pretty funny! I had a hard time holding it very still since we were on a boat.

I got burned! It was my own fault. I only put sunscreen on my face once. I wanted to come back from the lake with a good tan. It is already starting to darken up. It has been a little sensitive but I am excited about the color I now have. I know that is bad and you are supposed to always wear sunscreen but I haven't really even been tan yet this summer and I really wanted to be.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Looks like a lot of fun! You know me- I would have been fried, but of course you get to be golden. Not fair! =(

Kori said...

Thanks for actually getting some pictures Lisa. I don't have many and really regret it. So I stole a few of yours to put on mine.

Natalie said...

Testing, testing, one two three =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails