Thursday, April 16, 2009

Favorite story from being a hairstylist

I decided that since I have hair in the title I should tell at least one story about work. This story was very memorable because it left me speechless. You know there is a joke that hairstylist are kind of like bartenders because people tell you their problems. It's true! So I had done this lady's hair quite a few times but it had been awhile since I had seen her. I was asking her what she had been up to. She told me that she was getting a divorce. I told her that I was really sorry to hear that. She said "Yea, he caught me cheating on him." I really had no idea what to say to her. She said it so casually like it was the weather or something. I've never been at such a loss for words.

7 comments:

Owen and April said...

That story is hilarious. I wouldn't be good at being a hairstylist A) because I have no clue what I am doing and B) I would have a hard time with knowing what to say to peoples problems.

Glad you started a blog!! It gets kind of addicting...

Stacy said...

I so remember that!

Spencer said...

That is great!! You should have said Congratulation or maybe you should have done a better job hiding!!

Lisa said...

I thought about saying "Darn that husband for coming home to early!"

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh, I think I would have been speechless myself. I want to know how the rest of the appt. went?

J and T said...

That would have left me speechless too. Cute, cute blog. You are so pretty!
Tanya

Dalyce said...

Things have been really crazy so I had lost track of your email abt your blog. I just added you to my blogroll. Cute blog! I'm excited to See what you are up to.

Related Posts with Thumbnails